I just received my January Birch Box and this month’s is by far the best one yet. If you are not yet familiar with BirchBox, it’s a monthly beauty subscription service that is just $10 a month and you can cancel at anytime with no penalty. Based on a beauty profile that you fill out upon subscription, you will receive 4-5 deluxe beauty products a month. Sign up yourself or get more info at Birchbox.com.
Here is what I got this month:
- Archipelago Pomegranate Body Soap- I love bar soap for traveling and this one looks and smells so pretty.
- Clark’s Botanicals Smoothing Marine Cream- This tingly glycolic acid cream is a moisturizer and an exfoliate.
- Juicy Couture Perfume in the scent Juicy Couture- This scent is super sweet and floral, I’ll be honest it’s not my favorite but I like these little vials for traveling. It’ll do in a pinch.
- Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Blue Ribbon- I love blue eye liner, it looks great on brown eyes like mine and is a great change from the usual black. Stila has really amazing products too.
- As an extra they sent a Larabar Mini Bar in Chocolate Chip Brownie which will make a great little snack when i’m hungry and i’m always hungry.
- also included was a fun little magnet that’s blank so I can write an inspirational message to myself.